I am continuing my playlist from last week’s post. I am enjoying so much finding these new songs, and I love sharing them even more. My playlist has grown so fast lately because I really spend all of my time on Spotify.
- No Woman– Whitney: I actually found this song when I was on YouTube a couple of weeks ago. It gives me some indie Beach Boys Vibes.
- Portland- Drake: This song has a great beat. I also am madly in love with Drake, every since he was Jimmy on Degrassi. Trust me when I say that I never thought he would have a successful rap career.
- Concrete- Tom Odell: Tom has had a couple of great songs, and Concrete is no exception. He kind of reminds me of Ed Sheeran in a way but still very different. I am excited to hear more form him.
- Ascension- Gorillaz: The Gorillaz took a loooooooong break, but they are finally back. Their songs are still so Gorillaz sounding if that makes any sense. They are still animated geniuses, and it is on my bucket list to see them live in concert, If they ever play a festival in England again, I WILL HAVE TO GO.
- Sign of the Times- Harry Styles: Now I might be a little biased to my baby Harry. I have been a One Direction fan since their beginning. I saw them in concert in Atlanta in 2012, and I wish everyday that I could relive that experience.
But I will say this, Sign of the Times is an amazing song. I think he has finally produced a sound that has been lacking in mainstream music. I feel very glam rock and Bowie-esque when I hear the song. That is 100% what he was going for, and he succeeded. I hope that he can continue to surprise me, and go down in history as a rock legend.