So as some of you may know, I have applied for the Disney College Program internship three times now. On April 14th, it was supposed to be the last possible day to hear back from the recruiters at Disney as to whether or not we had been accepted. In the past, I have waited until the last possible day and just been declined.
Of course, Disney has teased me once again, and put me on a waitlist. So I have neither been denied or accepted just yet. The email that they sent me was very generic. They basically said that I will continue to be in consideration for two more weeks, until April 28th. It also includes the line saying that they anticipate more openings to happen and so I don’t really know how to interpret that.
I am trying to be hopeful that more openings will come about, but I am also trying to be realistic and make plans for next semester. What are the chances that I get accepted now? I have zero idea and it is driving me mad. I really want to be in Orlando next semester instead of school, but Disney is dragging this out and making it difficult to plan. Hopefully, good vibes will be coming my way and I will be able to get in soon. I don’t want to be given hope from this email just to have it taken away again.